Thursday November 14, 2013
We are very excited to announce the Grand Opening of two fully-furnished model homes at The Viewpoint in Prescott Valley, AZ!
Viewpoint is an impressive community located a short distance away from downtown Prescott. Viewpoint offers stunning mountain views, the perfect location to view beautiful Arizona sunrises and sunsets. Rolling grasslands surrounds this peaceful community, which is frequented by a variety of wildlife, including antelope and quail.
Living in Viewpoint
Unlike other locations in Arizona, Prescott Valley’s altitude provides wonderful weather all year round. It does not get as hot as Phoenix, or as cold as Flagstaff. Viewpoint provides a community park with a playground, sports fields, and a picnic area complete with BBQs!
- Views of The Dells, Granite Mountain, the Bradshaw Mountains, Mingus Mountain, and Glassford Hill
- Community Park & Playground
- Sports Fields
- Community Picinic Areas
- Underground Utilities
- Low HOA Fees
Prescott Valley Amenities
- Close proximity to Downtown Prescott and Prescott Valley, offering shopping, entertainment, and restaurants
- Minutes from the Yavapai Regional Medical Center, East Campus
- A short Drive to the Grand Canyon & Sedona
The Home of Your Dreams
Dorn Homes is here to build you your dream home in Prescott Valley. Each model is developed to fit today’s busy lifestyle. We provide you with a completely re-engineered home offering the ultimate in architectural beauty, energy savings, high performance, and health. Smart spaces, walls of glass, building science, 3 car garages, and built-in technology will make you proud to call a Dorn Home your own.
Dorn Homes prides itself on building your home with upgraded features that are included in the home as “standard”.
- Energy Star 3.0
- Exclusive Building Science
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner
- 10” Ceilings
- Blown Cellulose Insulation
- Granite Countertops
- Walls of Glass
We invite you to come visit our sales office and discover our new homes for sale at Viewpoint in Prescott Valley.