Friday April 11, 2014
Thank you to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for recognizing Dorn Homes at Prescott Lakes as a 2014 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Market Leader. We have been recognized for building 97 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in 2013! We are proud of this honor, and happy to bring our homebuyers quality, comfort, and value with every home we build.
So, what does building 97 new Energy Efficient homes really mean for the environment? The EPA estimates that it is the equivalent of:
- Eliminating the emissions from 35 vehicles
- Saving 176,055 lbs of coal
- Planting 136 acres of trees
What does it mean for you, our homebuyers?
- An average savings of $29,100 on utility bills for our homeowners
- Comfortable & healthy homes
We are very excited to be honored for something that we are as passionate about as building high-performance, energy-efficient homes. We look forward to continue building homes for years to come.