Wednesday August 27, 2014
A few all-natural cleaning tricks with items you probably already have in your house!
- Add a half cup of lemon juice in with your laundry to brighten your whites
- Just painted you walls and now have paint on your hands? Rub vegetable oil on them before washing with soap to easily remove the paint.
- Ran out of wood polish? Mix 2 cups of olive oil with juice from a lemon. Rub onto your furniture with a soft cloth
- Have spots on your freshly cleaned glasses? Try adding vinegar to the rinsing water.
- Mineral deposits on your showerhead? Fill a plastic bag with vinegar then tie over your showerhead so it is completely submerged. Leave it overnight, then remove and run the water for a couple minutes in the morning.
- Pet Odors in the air? Put water and baking soda in a crock-pot and let it cook on low for a few hours to remove odors. Try adding spices to the mix as well for a nice fragrance.
- Trying to remove dust from your artificial flowers? Put the flowers in a bag and add salt. Shake the bag and the salt will help remove the dust and dirt.
Do you have any all-natural cleaning tips or tricks? Share them below.